Outstanding print speed in a compact footprint
Get output up to 50 pages per minute (letter) with the MS621dn, plus superior print quality, enhanced security and built-in durability.
Ready when you are
Robust and reliable, Lexmark printers are built to work anywhere from showroom to warehouse with few interventions. Keep going with long-life components, replacement cartridge yields up to 25,000 pages and a maximum input capacity of 2300 pages.
Lexmark's comprehensive approach to product security is a design and engineering mandate across our entire product portfolio. Our security features help keep your information safe-in the document, on the device, over the network, and at all points in between. That's why Keypoint Intelligence - Buyers Lab honored Lexmark with a prestigious BLI PaceSetter award for Document Imaging Security. And this Lexmark product enables you to be GDPR ready.
Performance and value
Get mono printing at up to 50 pages per minute at an affordable price. Also included are two-sided printing and a convenient front USB port for printing files from your thumb drive. Durability and long-life components keep your maintenance costs low, too.
Make every watt count with energy management features that reduce power consumption whether the printer is active or in sleep mode. Lower fusing temperature and automatic management of processor cores based on workload help meet rigorous ENERGY STAR 2.0 requirements. That benefits the planet and your budget.
The definition of clear text
Some laser printers struggle to print gray text that's easy to read-not the MS620 series. Its innovative font outlining technology makes even the smallest gray text crisp and clear.
Versatile media handling
Print what you want, in the size you want. The included media tray adjusts to paper sizes from A6 to legal, while the 100-sheet multipurpose feeder accepts smaller media and envelopes to give you even more design and output possibilities.
- Speed, economy, quiet operation, better-quality text. That is what laser printing is all about.
- Recommended to use with plain paper
- The printer is capable of printing sharp and detailed monochrome documents quickly
- Add detail and quality to your documents with 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution
- Enjoy fast printing in a single pass which helps you do more with Automatic Duplex Printing
- Easily navigate the on-screen menus with just a few taps at 2.40" screen
- The printer showcases a monthly duty cycle of 175000
- Optimize your workflows by sharing the resources of the printer with Ethernet connectivity
Warranty: 1 year limited warranty with manufacturer (Lexmark).
Customer Service: 1800-LEXMARK (1-800-539-6275), Product Inquiries · Technical Support · Parts Inquiries · General inquire
Payment & Security
Vos informations de paiement sont gérées de manière sécurisée. Nous ne stockons ni ne pouvons récupérer votre numéro de carte bancaire.