Fast and economical, the Brother HL-L2320D monochrome laser printer is a capable choice for home office purposes. Boasting a print speed of 30ppm and an adjustable sheet tray that can hold up to 250 sheets, it offers quick and efficient print jobs. Its laser printing technology makes your prints look exceptional with crisp text and sharp images.
- Laser printer offers speedy printouts and outstanding image clarity
- Toner save mode makes efficient use of the high-yield toner, so the cartridge lasts for a long time without compromising on quality
- 30ppm print speed means you'll save plenty of time while performing heavy workloads
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 interface connects to your computer for seamless printing
- Print resolution of 2400 x 600DPI produces outstanding print quality for all your important documents and forms
- Automatic duplex printing lets you print on both sides of every sheet to help you save paper and time
- Manual feed slot is ideal for printing on envelopes
- Automatic document feeder has a 250-sheet capacity and fits letter and legal-size paper
- Maximum input paper capacity of 250 sheets and maximum output paper capacity of 100 sheets efficiently handle all your printing needs
- Requires TN630 orTN660 black toner cartridges
- Sleek and compact design is portable and space efficient
- Compatible with Windows XP Home, Windows XP Professional, Windows XP Professional x64 Edition, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2003 (32/64 bit), Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2, macOS X 10.7.5, 10.8.x, 10.9.x, and Linux operating systems
- Brother HL-L2320D
- Starter Black Toner Cartridge (700 pages)
- DR630 Drum Unit (12000 pages)
- Quick Set-Up Guide
- Installation CD-ROM (Mac OS available from download links)
- AC Power Cord
Return Policy: No return - Final sale
Warranty: 1 year limited warranty with manufacturer (Brother).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.