Dremel 3D45 EDU 3D Printer With Education Bundle
The 3D45 requires no additional setup and comes with a fully enclosed see-through build chamber, allowing users to monitor their designs from multiple angles from a safe distance. Geared towards the education market, the 3D45 3D printer also has two integrated active carbon filters, to protect users from potentially harmful fumes from the 3D printing process. The Dremel 3D45 can 3D printer PLA, but also supports more advanced materials such as Eco-ABS and nylon. The fully enclosed build chamber minimizes warping from temperature fluctuations, while a filament recognition system automatically adjusts heat settings to achieve the optimum conditions for 3D printing. Another new feature is the integrated HD camera within the 3D printer, which allows time-lapse monitoring and remote control of one or more 3D printers simultaneously over WiFi on phone. This can even be done on handheld devices using the Dremel App.
- RFID filament recognition: Printer will automatically present print setting per filament type as the user inserts it into the spool rack, reducing setup time and misprints
- Camera Integration: The integrated camera provides enhanced fleet management and an effortless method for time-lapse videos
- Heated bed and enhanced extruder: Maximizes filament types (Eco-ABS, Nylon, PETG) that the printer can print, allowing users to print functional prints
- Lessons plans and professional development: Take a professional development course and receive a certificate of completion. Lesson plans come included on USB stick.
- With the 3D45 comes the web-based slicing and printing program that allows you to directly print via wifi or ethernet connection. The 3D45 comes backed by the industry's best 1-year warranty and the world-class Dremel support team.
- Remote viewing and management of the print
- Patented assisted leveling improves print reliability
- Expanded filament offering and printability
- Rfid recognition configures the printer settings depending on the filament
- Enhanced extruder and new heated build plate
- Dremel Digilab 3D45 3D Printer
- 1 Nylon Filament
- 1 ECO-ABS Filament
- 2 Spools PLA
- Glue Stick
- USB with lesson plans
- 2 Build Plates
- 1 Scraper
- 1 Unclog Tool
Return Policy: No return - Final sale
Warranty: 1 year limited warranty with manufacturer (Dremel).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.